Ding-dong!

DING DONG I'M A WORN OUT MOTHERFUCKER!!

Now hold on, let me count for you just how many days I've been sleeping since we got back......okay.....one.....now see, hold on, we're going to count today as "one".......LOL

Inside joke, folks, sorry.

I'll show up for another "interview" . . . provided you agree to help me carry bottles from my trunk to see if vodka really DOES help journalism.

Another tour would be great news. Especially with a longer set and a time slot later in the evening. Providence would be an excellent choice of a city to play (hint hint...I'm 2 cities away). Thanks for putting on a great, albeit short set, and I was more than happy to help out (if there's a chance that I can get a copy, e-mail me, and I'll send my address). Glad to see everyone got home safe, and I'll talk to you soon.

OPETH_DT said:
Another tour would be great news. Especially with a longer set and a time slot later in the evening. Providence would be an excellent choice of a city to play (hint hint...I'm 2 cities away). Thanks for putting on a great, albeit short set, and I was more than happy to help out (if there's a chance that I can get a copy, e-mail me, and I'll send my address). Glad to see everyone got home safe, and I'll talk to you soon.
Tom we'll hook you up bro you're the fucking man thanks again for everything.

I'm about four towns over from Providence. We should start a Novembers Doom cover band! I get to be Larry!

Well basically, we don't get to choose what cities are booked on these tours, they just tell us where to go! But we have always loved playing the northeast and we do pretty well there, so if we have any say so whatsoever, I'm sure we'll come to Providence.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Well basically, we don't get to choose what cities are booked on these tours, they just tell us where to go! But we have always loved playing the northeast and we do pretty well there, so if we have any say so whatsoever, I'm sure we'll come to Providence.
Weeeeee please to an all ages venue.... heh i'm a youngin'

Gee Larry I live 20 minutes from Providence! (Yeah... I have two home and 4 bucks to my name!)