Directions from 355

355 south to 80 east to LaGrange south to 191st, turn left on the light, turn left to the first parking lot, park your car, get in line, access the Pearl Room and enjoy the show!

can someone please post directions from Detroit Ave. in Lakewood, Ohio?

you all don't have the market cornered on smartassery. :)

With the 355 RECENT extention, those directions are NOT available via mapquest, which is why I asked.

#1. The I-355 extension *is* shown on Mapquest, and it uses it for routes. Are you telling me they only added it within the last 24 hours?

#2. Mapquest? Are you my mom? Have you heard of Google Maps? Or do they not let you access that through your dial-up AOL account?

#3. After previously insulting your 1983 computer skillz when you asked the last time, I *did* actually tell you these directions. Don't you listen?

Neil
Chicago Metal Travel Guru

Neil,
Yes, I do recall you providing the directions in the past. Much appreciated. I did not write them down and didn't recall what thread it was in.

Sorry I am not as skilled as all of you with Mapquest or Google maps. I mapquested the directions from my house, and 355 was not one of the routes. Maybe there is a way to specifically indicate which highway you wish to travel.

Thanks for being a complete prick about it tough.