DISCOUNTED TESTAMENT TICKETS FOR NJ AND LONG ISLAND DATES

MagusBeast

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2005
HEY - Magus Beast will be opening for TESTAMENT at both the Starland Ballroom in NJ on Oct 12th and the Crazy Donkey on Long Island, NY on Oct 15th. As openers we are asked to sell some tickets for the shows. With that being said, we are able to offer tickets for these shows at our cost of $13 a ticket( which includes shipping to your home) We are the real deal and not a scam, you can ask about us on the OVERKILL message boards - we are very reputable ( www.wreckingcrew.com ) we always deliver . We just want to get as many people as possible at these shows to enjoy an awesome night of metal with the mighty TESTAMENT.

If anyone is interested, hit us up at www.MAGUSBEAST.com for ordering info or email us at thebeast@magusbeast.com

Thank you everyone for your time and paitence while reading this.

THese will be AWESOME shows.!!!

is this with Alex,that is what says at the venues site but it doesnt say that at testament legions

From what i was told upon booking these dates - it is in fact WITH ALEX. it would be nice to see it listed at their site too, but both venues have it listed as the lineup with Alex and i have spoken to both booking agents for the venues and they assured me it is. i will keep you posted if i hear anything further