diSEMBOWELMENT

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
I'm about as excited as Spiff with a Sarah McLachlan autographed copy of Bruce Springsteen's re-release of Born in the USA featuring a John Farnham/Tom Jones duet! Or Trixxi waking up in bed next to Paul Stanley!

After about three years of waiting, Relapse has finally released the double CD gatefold re-release of diSEMBOWELMENT's Transcendence into the Peripheral and Dusk EP. If you like dark, evil and twisted music, you need this CD. This is the epitome of atmospheric doom.

:cums:

Might have to try some. Even if I think the name looks silly with those caps.

Any suggestions on songs? Like a *catchy* one which would get someone into the band from the first two or three listens?

Goreripper said:
I'm about as excited as Spiff with a Sarah McLachlan autographed copy of Bruce Springsteen's re-release of Born in the USA featuring a John Farnham/Tom Jones duet!

That would SO rule! :headbang:

Goreripper said:
I'm about as excited as Spiff with a Sarah McLachlan autographed copy of Bruce Springsteen's re-release of Born in the USA featuring a John Farnham/Tom Jones duet! Or Trixxi waking up in bed next to Paul Stanley!
That is pretty fucking excited! I've never heard the band, which is crap of me.

Well, true to my word, I picked this one up yesterday. I am giving the first disc it's first spin now. Only just onto the second track. The vocals aren't exactly what I was expecting, but to be honest, I don't really know what I was expecting.

The dark atmospheric parts in the music are nice though, so I will give it a good listening to seek those out.

Great packaging too.

Gotta hand it to you Gorey, you're one of the very few people that suggests some music and people actually go and buy it.