DISFIGURING THE GODDESS Releases Two New Full-Length Albums On Same Day

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
DISFIGURING THE GODDESS, the death metal project of Cameron Argon, better known by his stage name Big Chocolate, has just released two new albums via the official DTG Benchmark merchandise store and iTunes. Not only did the brand new death-tastic record "Deprive" drop today, but Argon has revealed a second, completely new, completely separate full-length disc for fans, entitled "Black Earth Child". Both records are streaming now below (courtesy of MetalInjection.net). Argon comments on his decision to release two completely separate records: "To put it simply, during the process of writing and recording 'Deprive', I realized I wasn't done, that I had more in me. I decided to make this second record, 'Black Earth Child', start to finish in about four weeks time and release it as a surprise — two albums, one day. So here are two separate albums. Directly from me to you." The stellar album art for "Black Earth Child" is illustrated by none other than brutal death metal illustrator Toshihiro Egawa, who is also responsible for the haunting art for "Deprive".

DisfiguringTheGoddessDoubleAlbum.jpg

More...