DISTURBED's 'Indestructible' To Top Next Week's U.S. Album Chart

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
From Blabbermouth:

According to Hits Daily Double (the companion web site of music industry tip sheet HITS), DISTURBED's new album, "Indestructible", is poised to sell between 230,000 and 250,000 copies in the United States during its first week of release for a likely No. 1 debut on next week's The Billboard 200 chart.

Love 'em or hate 'em, this is a HUGE accomplishment in today's f'd up music
market.....I, for one, think they're great, excellent song crafters and Donnigan
is doing some quality soloing on the new record....which is pretty damn kick
ass in itself.....KUDOS guys!! :headbang:

And, by the way, there are very few bands that can achieve this anymore in
rock...System of a Down, Metallica, maybe Ozzy....dunno but it's a VERY elite group.

Disturbed is the best mediocre band to make it on the charts.
i like a song here and there.
i find them overrated but that doesn't change much.
They are putting some decent solowork as well as all around better music. except for a couple lyrical lines. "Devon, whos not in heaven" god i hate that song. the play on words along with the rate hes spilling out the rhymes is killing me.

you know what should be #1 on the charts right now? Arsis-We Are the Nightmare XD
in a couple weeks.
Pyramaze-Immortal

Do they record right here in town? They are getting some great crunch on their albums...

I listened to the new one at work via Rhapsody, and it kicks ass just like the last couple. Not that I want them to represent Chicago metal, but I would prefer them to fly the flag versus the Pumpkins...

I heard the local show at the Pearl Room was pretty good....anybody go?

Do they record right here in town? They are getting some great crunch on their albums...

I listened to the new one at work via Rhapsody, and it kicks ass just like the last couple. Not that I want them to represent Chicago metal, but I would prefer them to fly the flag versus the Pumpkins...

I heard the local show at the Pearl Room was pretty good....anybody go?

Local show kicked ass. I loved it. Was in front row. Their new album is their best by far. Heaviest songs towards end of the album.

To answer you yes, they record here in Chicago.