Disturbia

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
I rented this the other night and really enjoyed it. I recommend watching this movie for the sheer entertainment factor. It combines humor, action, and suspense very well. The kid that stars in Transformers (which I have't seen) is the main character in Disturbia as well.

In a nutshell, the movie is about a kid that's on 3 months of house arrest, who starts spying on his neighbors to pass the time away. He soon discovers that the man across the street isn't the best kind of neighbor to have. ;) With that said, nobody believes him except for his two friends.

Like I said, it's very funny and entertaining, so you can't go wrong with renting it. :headbang:

~Brian~

Yeah it was good. I thought it would feel like too much of a 'teen' movie but it wasn't.

I very much enjoyed Disturbia. I didn't see it with any false expectations, so that made it enjoyable. Its always good when they don't over-advertise movies as something it isn't when it first hits theaters so I was very impressed with how the movie played out when I saw it.

I very much enjoyed Disturbia. I didn't see it with any false expectations, so that made it enjoyable. Its always good when they don't over-advertise movies as something it isn't when it first hits theaters so I was very impressed with how the movie played out when I saw it.

Yeah, me too. Actually, when I saw the box at Blockbuster I thought it was going to be much darker than it was, but it turns out that it had an excellent balance of themes throughout. it's actually one that I could buy and watch over from time to time.

~Brian~

I, too, was pleasantly surprised by Disturbia. Aside from the incredibly hot girl living next door, this movie had some pretty good elements. I liked that it didn't drag out the ending to the point of compromising the overall flow of the movie.

yea i got disturbia on dvd, good buy for sure. not some big fancy movie, just a good ol thriller that keeps you entertained and lets time fly

One of the worst examples of a teen horror flick that I can think of off hand is "House of Wax". That is a sad excuse of a movie!

It was a sad waste of a potential remake! I love the Vincent Price "House of Wax." If they were going to make a remake, somebody could have done a better job that at least paid homage to the Price version.

I want to see "Disturbia," that Shia LeBouf (or whatever his name is) guy was pretty entertaining in "Transformers."