Divinefire

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
so has anyone ever heard of them or listen to them? they have a few catchy songs that i heard of... pretty sick! Painfully cheezy and catchy chorus! LOL I love it. :kickass::kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it wasn't for the mix being so cluttered sounding it might appeal to me as better. From what I'm hearing its not terrible, but it's not something that really grabs my attention and makes me want to hear more. I'll sample some other stuff by them later in hopes they'll surprise me.

I think this clip is from an earlier album, some of their other recordings actually sound good. check em out :)

I love this band... unfortunately they're done though. They came out with their last album "Farewell" in 2008. They're a "christian death metal" band... i'll never forget BenMech saying something to me like "god that's the worst combination I could ever imagine"... lol. Anyways, it's the singer from Narnia and the guitarist in Solution .45 and Miseration.

One of my favorite songs from them...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favorite song by these guys, the quality of this video isn't all that good though..

If only they weren't so blatantly christian :puke:

Still great though :)