Division on CD Baby

NickDivision

Division Vocalist
Feb 20, 2004
DC
www.division-usa.com
Ok, with a little working out, CD Baby is now carrying Division's CD, Trinity. If you love the band and the CD, hop on the site and provide a review or some feedback. If you haven't heard it, clips are available from every song on the CD.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

nK

Division on CD Baby

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

040_FP0596~Yeah-Baby-Austin-Powers-Posters.jpg

Hi to all!

I have discovered Division from this album (Trinity) that is available on CD Baby and I wanted to ask if there is any way to find the two previous albums of the band. As I saw, they are not available through the band's website and I didn't find anything at ebay or anywhere. Any help for someone who maybe knows?

Orfanos, I'd say you could pick one up at a show, but your location says "Greece"; if so, HELLO from way across the ocean :)

The guys in Division are SUPER nice so I'm sure they can help you :)

And keep an eye out for their next album too, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Orfanos -

Thanks for dropping us a line! I'm glad you like "Trinity"...

Unfortunately, our second album is completely out of print. Current members of the band don't even have copies. They do occasionally pop up on eBay, but not often.

We do have copies of the first disc ("Paradise Lost") for sale, and I've done plenty of shipping to Greece. Just PayPal $14.00 US (the extra is to cover shipping) to info@division-usa.com, and I'd be happy to send you one...

Though I have to mention I just found 3 on Amazon... ;)

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Ascension-Eternity-Division/dp/B000OV8ESA[/ame]

Assuming there's not another band called Division w/ a CD named this...

Shall I pick up the 3 available, oh Mike?

Thank you all for the replies and help. Eaeolian, I 'll send you email for the first CD as soon as possible.