Division w/Iris Divine and No Stars Over California, Mar. 20th, Alexandria, VA...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...Division returns to O’Shaughnessy’s (1324 King Street in Alexandria) with our good friends in Irish, er, Iris Divine and the excellent No Stars Over California - 21 and over, $5 cover at the door.

This show will be bassist Ron Kralik's last show with Division, as he will be relocating to Austin to be with his wife. I'd say buy him a drink to celebrate, but he doesn't drink, so buy one of us one and we'll drink it for him! Come out and send him off in style...

Not only will Ron be sorely missed as a good friend and fellow band mate, but we are going to have one hell of a time finding someone to fill his shoes. You set the bar high, Ron.

Thanks guys. Division is the one thing I'm going to miss up here. I wish you the best of luck and will always be promoting you.

This has been a fun 6 years and an awful lot of great memories that I'll never forget.

\m/
RonCK

Damn... hate to see you go, Ron, but best of luck.

As for the rest of you... 3 shows in 3 weekends, and a farewell to Ron? Better start shopping for new livers now.