Division w/Sonata Arctica at Jaxx, Jan 17th...

You guys supporting them through out the tour? Into Eternity is still being listed for their support and they are not doing it.. Any info on this would be helpful =D

Nag said:
You guys supporting them through out the tour? Into Eternity is still being listed for their support and they are not doing it.. Any info on this would be helpful =D

Yeah, I wish. We're just doing the show here. I still don't know who their support on the tour will be - apparently, neither do they. :erk:

Already have tickets, may be ordering one more, but that still remains to be seen.

Looking forward to it, the last Division/Sonata Arctica combination was of quite the awesome sort.

Well, it looks like I might be in attendance after all - do any of You People have tickets left so I can paypal you on Friday?

I still want to know how you got in contact with them. Did u just send them a cd/demo or something? Reason i´m asking is that in a few months they´re playing in a town near me in holland, and it would be amazing if I could get my band to open for them.