DLR on the radio...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I was watching FOX NEWS(fair & balanced) this evening, it appears that David Lee Roth is in talks with a couple of companies about launching a radio show. I heard that this is to replace the Howard Stern show in some markets when he goes to SIRRUS... Roth is the king of one liners, but will he cut it in radio?!

Jesus sixxi......5 out of the top 6 threads were started by you.....4 of them in the last 5 minutes....you're a fuckin machine! :tickled:

That'd be a pretty sweet show....It might turn me back on to the radio.......MIGHT

As much as I love DLR, I don't know if he could hold together a show for 3-4 hours a day. He seems to go by a beat of a different drum if ya know what I mean. I'm sure he wouldn't play much music anyway. It would be interesting enough to check out for sure.

I wish he would reunite with Steve Vai and others and do his solo career again... get the magic back that he had on Eat Em and Skyscraper...

This show, if televised, will be the absolute justification needed by me to sell plasma or turn to prostitution in order to fund the purchase of a TIVO system! This will be the greatest moment in the history of entertainment. The Mighty David Lee Roth - A Great American - speaking his mind. And there are STILL atheists in this world?!?!?!

tedvanfrehley said:
This show, if televised, will be the absolute justification needed by me to sell plasma or turn to prostitution in order to fund the purchase of a TIVO system! This will be the greatest moment in the history of entertainment. The Mighty David Lee Roth - A Great American - speaking his mind. And there are STILL atheists in this world?!?!?!

Let's not get into the whole religion or is there God discussion again Uncle Ted lol jkk.. besides we all know Lemmy is God.. :loco:

Well, then let me rephrase it, my good man:

The Mighty David Lee Roth, a Great American, speaking his mind...on the air....in the year 2005...while Eddie rots away, pissed and jealous....

YES, Virginia... There IS a Santa Claus!!!

You know when I posted that link it was a picture of Stern??? I guess they switched it out. Time is not treating ole' Dave very well is it? How old is he anyway?

SavaRon said:
As much as I love DLR, I don't know if he could hold together a show for 3-4 hours a day. He seems to go by a beat of a different drum if ya know what I mean. I'm sure he wouldn't play much music anyway. It would be interesting enough to check out for sure.

Dave is funny as hell in short bursts, but he's frankly weird and I don't know how long his schtict will hold out and he being even moderately funny for a long period of time. In other words, I agree with everything you just said.
:loco:

Bryant