Do Anthrax Fans Want To Hear Neil Turbin's Feelings On The Reunion?

Do Anthrax Fans Want To Hear Neil Turbin's Feeling About The Reunion?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Personally I would rather hear what John and Rob have to say, although I am a big supporter of this reunion and wanted it to happen since Joey was fired, I still love the shit they did after Joey and respect John and would like to hear what he has to say, especially if he is going to do another Armored Saint album :headbang:

Yeah, actually I would rather hear what John has to say about this whole thing. I think it would be better to hear what he has to say because honestly I really don't care what Turdin has to say about it.

nope.............

think he barely managed a month with the fellas.........inbetween turbin and belladonna........

Actually,

Some of you may remember that I was lucky enough to have Neil Turbin drop by my house and I had the chance to rap with him for about two hours, Nice guy 4 sure. Hell he stopped by my house for god's sake! We did speak about Anthrax and how things were in the early days for him, and we actually came to a point where we were talking about Belladonna. According to Neil, he thought Belladonna was a decent singer, but he thought that Bush was obviously better. He also mentioned that about a year prior he was at a club where Among the Living was playing, Belladonna's backup band, and he and his girlfriend hung out backstage cause Neil wanted to meet Joey and rap with him alittle but the response from the sound guys was "that Joey wanted nothing to do with him". Neil said that him and his girlfriend just laughed since they could see Joey kinda rushing off stage on the other side of the stage. In my opinion Neil would get a laugh out of the reunion but at the same time, I'm sure that Neil would think that it was a kewl idea especially for the long time Anthrax fans. I'm not Neil's publicist or anything, but the vibe I got from the man during our meeting was pretty kewl and he seemed to be a fairly easy guy to read and he's certainly not afraid to share his opinion. But that's just one fellows opinion!

AugDawg