do you agree ?

Well, name one of those bands, that is actually good :rolleyes: And as that's a list of metal guitarists, and they all sound like robots.

Sorry, with the list of bands you have in your sig, the irony of you talking about "bands that are actually good" is just too funny to not laugh at :lol:

inb4 typical pathetic black/tr00 metal bullshit responses :Spin:

Whatever, but regardless of what kind of music you like, my impression of metal guitar playing and solos has been something like you hear on Judas Priest and Ozzy-albums, not techique-excersises disguised as songs/solos. But that super-technical stuff seems to be trendy in metal atm, so I guess it's understandable.

^ Well, I'd say the vid they had for Tosin was at least listenable, and the classic-guitar-like stuff was pretty good. The rest of the vid sucked though.

It's not the list itself that sucks though (though really, they could've come up with something better than 5 random prog-rock/tech-death players), but the idea for the list. Maybe it's just me of course, but there's very few bands I think are great with members that young, and absolutely none of them for guitar-playing. And whatever, arrangement/song-writing is infinitely more important for a band than the skill of individual members.