Do you approve monogamy?

hey man... even caviar every day for 22 years becomes uninspiring after a while.

Variety is the spice of life.

Originally posted by Wolff
hey man... even caviar every day for 22 years becomes uninspiring after a while.

Variety is the spice of life.

If there was a spec of a thought that I was missing something - then I would be open for discussion. But, no need for anything more here :D

Me and Willy-The-One-Eyed-Wonder-Worm are very happy.

I have been married for over 20 years (to the same woman btw) and we still have great sex. It doesn't hurt that we both keep ourselves in shape...She still gets gawked at by men, and even though she just turned forty, she looks better then most woman, that I have seen, half her age.

Originally posted by JesusChristPose
I have been married for over 20 years (to the same woman btw) and we still have great sex. It doesn't hurt that we both keep ourselves in shape...She still gets gawked at by men, and even though she just turned forty, she looks better then most woman, that I have seen, half her age.

Doesn't that make you feel good about yourself and your life? It certainly does for me - knowing it's all good! And do you even count the years? When it's a solid relationship - years don't matter - it'll be 21 years for me in August.

Congrats to you - less than 50% in our generation make it.

Depends what you're looking for, I guess. But the more people you're involved with, the more complications arise - like jealousy, hurt feelings, etc... It's really hard to have meaningful relationships with more than one person at a time. They all start feeling neglected, and you end up making none of them happy. If all you want is casual relationships, then you're likely okay without monogamy though.