Do you have what it takes to be a Viking warrior?

You are 72% Viking!

There is some viking blood pumping through your veins. We will allow you to fight alongside us since you make the rest of us look good. We might even give you an axe to defend yourself with.

You are also 50% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

:headbang:
MURGH

and answering like a TR00 ogre:

You are 80% Viking!

The viking blood is strong within you. You will raid and burn villages and return with many slaves. We would suggest investing in a chainmail vest as you will be in the first ranks in many raids. Feel free to drink, wench and enjoy yourself!

You are also 100% likely to be a berserker.

AEUheauheauheuahueah rules :headbang:

You are 78% Viking!

The viking blood is strong within you. You will raid and burn villages and return with many slaves. We would suggest investing in a chainmail vest as you will be in the first ranks in many raids. Feel free to drink, wench and enjoy yourself!

You are also 25% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

HAH! FUCK YOU TUT! :lol: I'm more viking.

You are 81% Viking!

You are also 50% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy."Pillage, burn, rape" you say? In THAT order? Well... ummm.. if you like 'em crispy....

Well, I'm Norwegian, what do you expect?

Burrrrrn, bloody monks

You are 76% Viking!

You are also 25% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

*prints...then burns, rapes, and pillages my low score

You are 66% Viking!

There is some viking blood pumping through your veins. We will allow you to fight alongside us since you make the rest of us look good. We might even give you an axe to defend yourself with.

vikings = \m/ \m/ i shall crack your skulls with my super war hammer!

YOU ARE 89% VIKING

Beloved of the Norse Gods, you are a true Viking. You can expect to shorten many lives before
you die and feast in Valhalla!

You are also 25% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like
the smell of stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonus mushrooms and have a good life
insurance policy.

FEAR ME MOTHERFUCKERS!!! !:kickass:!:kickass:!:kickass:

You are 84% Viking!

:D

You are 85% Viking!

You are 62% Viking!

Vikings laugh at your desire to be one of us, but allow you to stay and provide comic relief, keeping you safely away from sharp edged weapons and anything else you could use to harm yourself.

I'd rather be a Ninja than a Viking......I'm going to find a Ninja test!!

EDIT: Damn it, I can't find one........someone find one!!

You are 68% Viking!

You are also 50% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.