do you like DREAM THEATRE??

I am a huge fan of Dream Theater and have been since the "Awake" album. I actually agree that their old stuff is quite good, But i also enjoy "6DOIT and "Scenes From a Memory" because they matured in those albums.

I have to admit, I wanted to like them, I really did. Only because they've been such an imporant part of the '90s and beyond metal scene. But I just canNOT get into the totally synthetic music they make. There's NO enjoyment in their playing; it's TOO perfect.

what do you mean??
what do you mean 'they all too perfect' ?are they sucks??i don't see them are really sucks but i accept that not people like them but their are still the best,although they all could be a sucks....(for the rest anti them...)

Hey I'm going to be seeing this guys live in a couple of days. Have any of you guys been to their shows before?if you have what can I expect from them? I'm not their greatest fan but I do enjoy their music, my main reason for going its because Joe Satriani is opening for them.Hope they don't suck since I never been to one of their shows!!!!!

They're very talented musicians, and a lot of the time I find myself trying to count their beats and weird time signature stuff, but I don't particulalry care for them.

I wouldn't even come close to saying anything like "They Suck", cause like I said, they're very talented.... I just wish they'd play music more to my liking.

Hey, there's a band in Tucson named after that album. BT definitely has their moments. I own Images & Words and I'm fairly happy with it. One band that does rule is Power of Omens; they're even better than DT and DT are pretty damn good (talent-wise)! Cilck on their forum. Click on it now! Jump! Listen to them! Hail them!

goregoat, that is the grossest, raunchiest, coolest video clip I've ever seen!