do you think this is out of order?

hahahahaha that is one fucking klass picture! Theres mejulie with his fro and geeky glasses bless him. Craig lives down the road from me I used to pop by for cake. The greatest member of the band is BenG one next to Craig P Sinklair on the right u wanna see that guy with some maraccas ...it brings a tear to my eye. He was magical the epitemy of geek chic

errmm.... well song titles would include I was your boyfriend in a former life?! The kurt Cobain lookilike is Tom and one of Craigs excuses for splitting up the original lovecraft was cos he couldnt get along with Tom and BenG went to university so there was no one around to stop them killing eachother. BenG's bird used to also be in the band on occasion to sing a bit and play sum toys on stage like fisher price annoying toys and guns and stuff (not real ones dont worry). Craig is pretty much weird to and if he finds this little collective fan club he will be chuffed... he has an extortionate ego.

Oh and he is currently directing and starring in a film if he ever finishes Ill have to find sum way of getting it on the tinternet for ya's.
]

YEAH ... or maybe I was just creating a nice little pattern of letters words brackets and slashes for the people?!

nar ... I just dunno how to do the picture thing

Mick Moss said:
Throw a half eaten portion of chips on the livingroom floor of an inbred Bootle family of 12, and the slobbering inhuman fight that ensues is not too far removed from that of the typical ambitious rockband.
Yes, damn right!
And if the wanna-be rockstars are also daddies and husbands things can get really nasty :yell: