Documenting the Norwegian Black Metal Scene

It's a very interesting book and I'd like to read it. I seen on his website he was also documenting the Houston Rap Scene as well.

I will definitely be buying this book. A buddy of mine has been telling me about this video for some time now but I had trouble finding it. Thanks for posting it.

I will definitely be buying this book. A buddy of mine has been telling me about this video for some time now but I had trouble finding it. Thanks for posting it.

No problem man, glad you liked it.

that seems pretty interesting, by my God that guy is trying hard to make it as boring as possible with his monotonous voice and stuttering sentences.

Yeah, he isn't the best speaker; but only metal fans will buy this book, so he doesn't really have to worry about making it sound boring I think. :cool:

that seems pretty interesting, by my God that guy is trying hard to make it as boring as possible with his monotonous voice and stuttering sentences.

:lol: was thinking something similar to that while watching.

I always find it hilarious when people like Gaahl or Hitler are painters and they paint these nice, harmonious paintings but never show anybody