Dodgy albums in your collection?

Smashed

Sexy Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
A pub,Perth.
www.geocities.com
Doesn't mean that their bad albums,just ones you hope your mates dont spot when they come over - I've got shitloads but heres a few off the top of my head.

Nelson - After The Rain
Tigertailz - Young And Crazy
The Dogs D'Amour - got 'em all
Rod Stewart - When We Were The New Boys
Chocolate Starfish - self titled
White Lion - Pride,Big Game,Mane Attraction....I like em but friends point and laugh
Stryper - In God We Trust,Against the Law...nothing wrong with black and yellow spandex!
Garth Brooks - nuff said!
Tom Jones - Touch My Heart....3CD box set..what the fuck was I thinking :zombie:
The Wildhearts :worship: - everything they've done.One of my favorite bands,but everyone else thinks their smelly old mans pants.

Lemme see... these are ones that I actually like which people might frown upon.

The Bangles - Greatest Hits
Beauty & the Beast - Soundtrack
Robbie Williams - a few CDs

Damn, that's all I can think of offhand. All my CDs are packed away cos I'm moving on the weekend so I can't check em...

Lets see,I have Kriss Kross,MC hammer,Vanilla Ice,The Scatman( I have sense realised the dirty nature of that mans name)

I have quite alot actually.

Originally posted by Spiff
Lemme see... these are ones that I actually like which people might frown upon.

The Bangles - Greatest Hits
Beauty & the Beast - Soundtrack
Robbie Williams - a few CDs

Damn, that's all I can think of offhand. All my CDs are packed away cos I'm moving on the weekend so I can't check em...

Nothing to be ashamed about with The Bangles, they rock :) New album coming in a month or so too :)

Nothing wrong with the Stryper and White Lion!!!

If I counted stuff like that as "dodgy albums", then I'd be in trouble coz that's half my collection that type of stuff!!! I have Poison, Warrant, Nitro, Vinnie Vincent, Vixen, Cinderella, Europe, Dokken, Danger Danger, Ratt, Slaughter, and plenty more glam that all my mates laugh their heads off at when they hear/see it... but I don't care I'm proud of being a glammer! I make it no secret that I love that music! :D I even have a Poison patch on my denim vest where you seriously wouldn't know that they aren't girls.

Nothing wrong with Poison or Cinderella or Europe! The jury's out on the others (OK, Dokken aren't that bad either) but those three rule!

I know, all those bands I mentioned are godly :) Hehe, as I said, I make no secret that I love them, nothing to be ashamed of in my book! Others disagree but I don't care :D

:headbang:

RObert Fleischmann on the first albu, but he left before the tour and Mark Slaughter replaced him, toured with him, and sung on the 2nd album. Then Slaughter/Strum had a falling out with Vincent (ego clashes).... Slaughter/Strum formed Slaughter obviously, Vinnie got Fleischmann back and wrote more stuff like the first album but more extreme, and Bobby Rock joined Nitro hehe.

Presidents Of The United States Of America = ashamed :cry:
a few Elton John cds = i like elton john, good musician
Slayer - Divine Intervention, Diabolus In Musica and God Hates Us All = piles of nice n' warm runny horse shit

I quite like a few of Elton John's songs, especially "Tiny Dancer" and "Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding" (although I haven't heard the original of that, just Dream Theater's cover!). Been meaning to buy a best of, but none of them seem to have either track.

You guys all know the albums in my collection that would be classed as dodgy (Pseudo Echo, etc.)...

I think the most dodgiest one would have to be Tangier's Stranded album which I picked up for $3 one day at a market... Man, what an utter pile of shit! HAHAHA!

:mad: indeed
hmmmmmm stuff to be ashamed of hmmmm *looks over at CD rack*
Roachford-Deeper shade of blue -nuttin better for when ya depressed than music to make ya more depressed :D

Body Count-Violent Demise -Rap/metal my ARSE Ice-T with a good backing group (actually im listening to this now)

thats all i can think of right now

Body Count's first album was quite good! I bought the tape just before it was recalled and replaced with the Cop Killer-less version.

Yeah they aint bad but geez i am a bit ashamed of it..dunno why, this aint the first album tho, that had evil dick on it..still the funniest metal song i can ever remember hearing :lol: