Does Peter visit this Forum?

im sure if he has free time he does.most bands do on UM
in flames do
angela from AE does ALL the time
its just its peter man! HES A BUSY BASTARD!

Actually, Michael and Daniel lurk in the shadows from time to time as well. Steve DiGiorgio posts on his board, answering Q and participating in silly discussions. Same goes for Travis Smith (seempieces) and Warrel and Van from Nevermore check their forum and post stuff (although sporadically).

As for Peter and the Hypocrisy forum, Peter is on tour now with Pain, but I spoke to him about this forum on fridays and he said he'd stop by if he had the chance (depending when the next internet cafe would be)

As for the official website, it will be launched on Monday 21/10
the URL will be www.hypocrisy.tv
Of course we expect all of you to visit there :)

Questions, comments or suggestions? Mail me.

Originally posted by thewendy
Actually, Michael and Daniel lurk in the shadows from time to time as well. Steve DiGiorgio posts on his board, answering Q and participating in silly discussions.

that's good to know, i love steve digiorgio, he's one of the best bass-players out there ;)
the work he did on the new VINTERSORG-album and on the 2 DEATH-albums is just unbelievable :headbang:

As for Peter and the Hypocrisy forum, Peter is on tour now with Pain, but I spoke to him about this forum on fridays and he said he'd stop by if he had the chance (depending when the next internet cafe would be)

it would be really awesome!
i'll create a thread for him :headbang::headbang::headbang:

As for the official website, it will be launched on Monday 21/10
the URL will be www.hypocrisy.tv
Of course we expect all of you to visit there :)

you can count on me :D
i've checked if the page was up for about 3 weeks, so i can hardly await it!
wendy, you rule :D
thx from one of austria's biggest hypo-fans :headbang:

Originally posted by VilenesS
that's good to know, i love steve digiorgio, he's one of the best bass-players out there ;)
the work he did on the new VINTERSORG-album and on the 2 DEATH-albums is just unbelievable :headbang:

VilenesS, Steve has tabs from the Vintersorg album on his website in case you are interested. Have you visited his forum? It's here on UM as well!

Originally posted by thewendy
VilenesS, Steve has tabs from the Vintersorg album on his website in case you are interested. Have you visited his forum? It's here on UM as well!

yeah, i knew that, thx anyway :D
his fretless bass rulez :headbang:

i loved his work on the death-masterpiece individual thought patterns ;)