Don Jamieson......

Mephistophiliac

Pfukkuntaschitz
Mar 2, 2005
Queens
Okay, now I'm listening to Eddie Trunk's Friday Night Rocks radio show last night and he has Don Jamieson in the studio with him. At one point they were talking to James Libre (sp?) on the phone about his solo project. Afterwards it's mentioned that Dream Theater is on the GiganTour. So Eddie mentions briefly that Gigantour is Mustaine's version of Ozzfest with Megadeth and DT headlining (nothing new here) and with three other bands on the bill as well. Don says something to the effect that he shouldn't just disregard the "other bands" as they are just as talented. He is sure to mention Nevermore, Dillinger Escape Plan, and Fear Factory in doing this making sure to get the bands to the listeners of the show and give them the proper recognition. Eddie just disregards this and goes like "I think I know what my listeners want" Don continues briefly that these bands could very well appeal to his listeners but Eddie won't have it.

And now my rant is over.....
What do you think about Eddie Trunk and his closed-mindedness as to what he says about his listeners? He says he likes Korn and Marilyn Manson, and yet he does this. :mad:

Also, props to Don Jamieson for defending Nevermore, DEP, and FF.