Donington is back

Good Point Pax.

Although as I understand it the touring "Monsters of Rock" with Whitesnake headlining costs £35 before booking fees !:mad:

As for Saxon playing at the "Download" wotsit, Kerrang are letting the readers choose the bill for their stage....................
so there goes any chance of Saxon playing then as they couldn't even be arsed to review the Astoria gig despite giving the "Heavy Metal Thunder" CD a "KKKK" review, TOSSERS.

:)

If I went I'd go just to cause trouble and ruin the day for everyone else because apart from Maiden the line up is so shite and I'm not paying £44 just to go and ruin an event.

Instead I just hope it pisses down and is a complete disaster from start to finish and that Kerrang go bankrupt because of it :D

Who's going???? I'm going down to the fest and would like to arrange a meet-up with any of the people who use this board. We can sort the details nearer the time so hopefully it will be more successfull than the moon under water get together when most folk either missed or didn't recognise each other. Like Lagoon I'm looking forward to camping at Donny again.

Paxoman said:
Although this is at Donington Park, it's not the 'Donington festival' as we know it. Whitesnake are headlining the Donington Festival, which isn't at Donington Park! Good innit! :lol:

WRONG,WHITESNAKE ARE HEADLINING monsters of rock,thats why donington is called DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL