Don't Ask For OZZY OSBOURNE's Autograph While He's Eating At A Restaurant

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Noisey has uploaded the third and final "Back & Forth" video featuring legendary BLACK SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne and his son Jack Osbourne. Check it out below.Asked if having no anonymity as the frontman of one of the most legendary heavy metal bands of all time "bums him out," Ozzy replied: "The truth of the matter is this: if I walked down the street and two hundred people recognized me, I'd get pissed off. [But at the same time], if they [didn't] recognize me, I'd get pissed off as well. It's my ego, you know."Pressed on what it is that frustrates him when he is recognized in public, Ozzy said: "[If I'm going in to see] a doctor or see somebody in a hospital, people don't consider that you have a life. "The one place that really gets me crazy is when I'm [in the middle of] a meal at some restaurant and somebody comes up to me and goes, 'Can you sign this?' 'Cause that's my time. I'm pretty okay with people [approaching me for autographs] most of the time. "Your mom [Ozzy's wife and manager Sharon Osbourne] says to me, 'The time you have to worry is when people don't ask you for autographs.' And I suppose there's some truth in that. But saying that, if I saw somebody I really admired in a restaurant, I would never, ever dream of going, 'Hey, will you…?' Never."Ozzy Osbourne's recently released compilation, "Memoirs Of A Madman", serves as a career-spanning audio release, featuring 17 of Ozzy's greatest hit singles compiled in one place for the first time in his career. It is available in a single CD, two-LP set and two-LP picture-disc-set configurations.

More...