dont click on this link

HA! I beat the fucking system. I win. I kept pressing Alt + F4 repeatedly so fast while hitting Enter as well to close the error message and I was closing them faster than they could open and sooner or later "You are an idiot" crashed, and I had to 'end task' and it was all gone. I win. You're an idiot. :cool:

Static said:
I just did Ctrl Alt Del...that got rid of it.

Hehe.

Go ahead and make me look stupid while you're at it
grumble.gif

(I tried to Ctrl Alt Del it, but new ones kept popping up and sooner or later I had a couple dozen of them opened up)

Ha, I right clicked the link and "Saved Target As..." and just looked at the code behind it...They're pretty smart...if you press the Ctrl, the Alt or the Del key, you get a message box saying "You are an idiot!"...and if you close the window...you get 6 more....AND it makes a bookmark if you're using IE 4.0 or higher, so if you go back one day and see this link called "Idiot!" in your favorites, and don't remember what it is...you click it and get a pleasant surprise...

I know....I'm a geek....:zombie:

i saw a version of it once where if i didnt do anything at all...after about a minute or so it just stopped...all windows closed....*shrug*

:zombie: