Don't F@#k with AC/DC fans lol

Jun 25, 2004
A Winnipeg man will serve two years in prison for the dirty deed of stabbing an acquaintance when the visitor ridiculed his choice of music: AC/DC.

After drinking a few beers together in James Ivison's rooming-house apartment, the visiting neighbor began questioning Ivison's manhood, sparking a brawl. When the victim picked up a frying pan, Ivison stabbed him five times in the midsection with a kitchen knife. The prosecuting attorney told the court that Ivison became enraged when his neighbor suggested he was a little, you know, AC/DC.

Luckily, the victim's major organs were unharmed. The prosecutor said a longer sentence would've been sought if the victim had cooperated with the investigation. ""He wasn't overly interested in assisting the prosecution," the prosecutor, Dave Mann, told the Winnipeg Sun. "He said he felt empowered by this -- if this didn't kill him nothing would."

A Winnipeg man will serve two years in prison for the dirty deed of stabbing an acquaintance when the visitor ridiculed his choice of music: AC/DC.

The prosecuting attorney told the court that Ivison became enraged when his neighbor suggested he was a little, you know, AC/DC.

I maybe didn't understand your post as a whole. But calling someone being AC/DC is far different from ridicule AC/DC as a musical band. I see no connection in the news as you wrote it or copied it.

BTW, I hope you know in slang what means calling someone an AC/DC :Smug:

ya ac/dc is another term for homosexual. i do feel like ac/dc fans get a lot of shit though, yeah they are a mainstream band but not every acdc fan is some kid whos heard 4 songs and wears a shirt...that pisses me off

I maybe didn't understand your post as a whole. But calling someone being AC/DC is far different from ridicule AC/DC as a musical band. I see no connection in the news as you wrote it or copied it.

BTW, I hope you know in slang what means calling someone an AC/DC :Smug:
No, i didn't know before what it meant but i figured it out when i read the article before i posted it on here... anyways if you saw the article it had a picture of the band and it suggested that they were listening to the music at the time the guy called him a homosexual...

Actually AC/DC is for a bisexual. A person that functions either way (hetero or homo), like electrical current functions alternate or direct.

Absolutely !! Although I prefer the Bon era as a whole, "Back in Black" is a musical masterpiece. EVERY SINGLE SONG kicks ass. Mutt Lange set a bar so high, producers are still scrambling to beat it. I am not as big of an AC/DC fan as you most likely, but BiB is easily in my top 10 releases of all-time. AC/DC is a proud rock and roll band that has enough balls to be loved by many many metal-heads.

Bryant

ya ac/dc is another term for homosexual. i do feel like ac/dc fans get a lot of shit though, yeah they are a mainstream band but not every acdc fan is some kid whos heard 4 songs and wears a shirt...that pisses me off