Doom In June

and a Trouble set featuring Eric and not Kory or whatever the gay new dude is!...I think an all star Sabbath Jam too or something

Best gig I've been to in awhile. No more than a 100 mild mannered whites in attendance. Unfortunately, we missed Hooded Menace's performance, despite being told twice by staff that they were to go on at 10:15. Turns out that they only had a 4 song set anyhow. Iron Man almost had to cancel their set because their drummer got completely tanked, but they found a fill in. Those are some groovy ass brothers, their bassist New Jack was kind enough to allow me to buy him a drink later on. Wino rocked, and Solitude blew the fucking roof off the joint. This review will remain terse, as I'm typing on my fucked up laptop where the cursor jumps every two words. (Shit's taking me 5 mins to write) Low light of the night, came the following morning, when I discovered I sent a pic to Nad and others of my cock unloading a stream of yellow shame.

hahaha, he didn't even know he sent it until the following morning. Nad's woman friend wife posted on my Facebook stating "Jerry sent a picture of his wiener to nad last night.. u decide which is worse?". :tickled:

Stumbled on a Night Demon track a few weeks back on youtube:

Last edited by a moderator: