DOOM OR BE DOOMED FESTIVAL!!!!!!!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Doom Or Be Doomed Festival - April 13th, 14th, 15th 2007 @ The Sidebar Tavern, Baltimore,Maryland.

We are happy to announce the first ever Baltimore, Maryland doom metal and heavy rock festival. Featuring one of the heaviest lineups to share a stage together. Over 20 bands, an outside merch/vendor and drinking and food area.

Stay tuned for updates. Confirmed bands so far include..

REVELATION (reunion playing two nights and covering material from the Salvations's Answer and Never Comes Silence albums with the original line ups that recorded them.)
PENANCE
PLACE OF SKULLS
EARTHRIDE
ZEBULON PIKE
ORODRUIN
BUZZARD
DREAM DEATH
INTERNAL VOID
BLOOD FARMERS
IRON MAN
AGAINST NATURE
ELECTRIC MAGMA
CHOWDER
THE GATES OF SLUMBER
PALE DIVINE
ARGUS
VALKYRIE
MADKING LUDWIG
TOMBSTONE
UNORTHODOX

And a few others still awaiting confirmation. Again stay tuned for some really special news regarding the line up!

Tickets will be limited to 150 due to club restrictions. Pre-sale will begin January 1, 2007.

Prices:

Friday $10
Saturday $20
Sunday $20
Weekend Pass $45

www.myspace.com/dobdfest
http://www.sidebartavern.com/

Stay heavy,
John Brenner and Josh Hart

------------------------------------

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS LINEUP!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! THATS INSANE!!!

If anyone wants to go, I am fucking THERE! :kickass:

Reactions: Sanctums
Fuck, Unorthodox is confirmed now? Last I saw they weren't. I'd like to go, but the likelihood of having a sufficient opportunity to do so will be slim.

Good goat, there's so much good music in the world it's insane. I'd like to check these bands out, so I'll tack 'em onto the list.

Are these more in the stoner, heavy, rokkin' riffs or is it real slow paced building up type stuff?

Carbonized said:
Man i'd like to go to that and the ticket prices are great too. They need some Pentagram up in there.

If that was possible, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if they did! As a lot of them fuckers have ties with each other. Shit, they already got Internal Void and Place of Skulls...all they need is Liebling on vocals! He's got health probs though....but I still wouldnt be surprised if he made an appearance.

They have only been getting this hsit together for about a month now, and look what it is already. Suhweet Jeebus!

Doom: That's my only problem my good man. My internet is too slow for me to be able to check out bands that way. I'm stuck in the stone age for the time being.

I checked out a bunch of those classic rock bands you listed, Toad etc. and they fucking pretty much rule. I just have to take my opportunities to use amazon etc. That's why I do so much research, I pretty much own everything I've heard and liked.:lol: