Doro in Melbourne

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
:headbang: :headbang:

That was awesome! Judging by Goreripper's setlist we got a much longer one here unless he just left off some songs.... nearly all Warlock stuff which was great!

I didn't think it'd be THAT good! It ruled!!

I hung around there till about 3:30am too... went backstage and got to meet Johnny Dee!!! Had a chance to meet Doro too but I passed it up because Johnny came outside and I wanted to see him again to get a photo haha! I got both my Britny Fox vinyls signed and a photo taken, and had a bit of a chat. Told him to get Britny Fox down to Australia!!

Also thanks Sydo for the CDs, they are great!!!!

:headbang: Fun night!

:headbang:
I actually think our set was a shorter than that played in Sydney. And I assume we have Supremecy to blame.. they just wouldn't leave the stage. :mad:

We had lots of songs that werent mentioned on Brian's though...

Johnny was so cool :D That was the highlight of my night! Haha! I think he was pretty shocked that someone my age was there getting Britny Fox records signed. Me and a mate Julian were trying to tell him that Britny Fox should come to Australia coz they'd get an even bigger crowd than Doro then some drongo goes "What?? No way you would!" :lol:

I can't wait to get the photo back!

I didn't mention every song she did here because I either didn't remember what they were, or couldn't recall what they were called. She played at least fifteen songs though.

Supremacy would have made me think about a) killing myself, or b) killing someone else. Probably b), and their singer would have been the victim. :)

I'm pretty sure we got 17 songs in Sydney. I have no idea on names since this was a first time i'd heard any Doro.. haha

There was 14 songs on the setlist and then 3 encore songs which weren't listed!

LT sang a song with Supremecy. It was decent.
Otherwise they suckethed. The whole back-up female vocalists and string section was pointless.

They did play a cool cover of We're Not Gonna Take It.. that rockethed! :headbang: