DORO To Release 'Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal' CD, DVD, Blu-Ray In June

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
German metal queen Doro Pesch celebrated the 30th anniversary of performing live during 2013 and 2014 by touring the world extensively for a year and by playing three official anniversary shows. The tour kicked off impressively in front of 85,000 people at the world's biggest metal festival, Wacken Open Air, followed by two sold-out nights in her hometown, Dusseldorf, where she also started her outstanding career. And everyone came to party with Doro: Phil Campbell (MOTÖRHEAD), Biff Byford (SAXON), Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE), Blaze Bayley (ex-IRON MAIDEN), Joakim Brodén (SABATON), Hansi Kürsch (BLIND GUARDIAN), Udo Dirkschneider, Uli Jon Roth, LORDI as well as many more amazing guests — the list of stars who celebrated the metal queen on stage comes across like a "Who's Who" of the rock and metal scene. Three decades of Doro — three unforgettable nights — forever captured on three DVDs and two Blu-rays; including an two-hour-plus great music movie, which delivers deep insights behind the scenes and inside the heart of Doro. Nuclear Blast will release this incredible Doro anniversary package, titled "Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal", on June 24. It is a fantastic memory for everyone who has seen Doro live worldwide during her anniversary and a revelation for all fans of good, hard rock music and classy live performance with blood, sweat and tears. Says Doro: "We spent endless hours, days and nights working on the DVD, because we wanted to present a real highlight for all rock and metal fans for the 30th anniversary. We took care of every detail. It began already with the bombastic stage in Wacken, we worked one year on its design. In Dusseldorf, we even celebrated two nights in a row. One 'Classic Night' with a 40-piece orchestra and one 'balls to the wall' rock show on the second evening. It continued subsequently nonstop — with an anniversary tour, with led us to Russia, South America and my second home, the USA, among others." "Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal" contains 38 songs in total, a full load of rock and metal, including all Doro classics, many old WARLOCK hits and ingenious cover versions of songs such as "Fear Of The Dark" (IRON MAIDEN) and "Balls To The Wall" (ACCEPT). The filming and cutting is phenomenal, and the sound crystal-clear. Once again, the packaging was drawn by Doro's favourite artist, Geoffrey Gillespie. Additionally, "Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal" offers a unique music movie with a two-hour plus documentary, "Behind The Curtain, Inside The Heart Of Doro". It gives the spectator deep and detailed insights into the world of Doro. Says Doro: "There's always great impressions from all over the world and never before seen pictures from our life behind the stage. The camera team accompanied us for over one year everywhere and captured very emotional, intimate and human situations." "Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal" will be released in the following formats: - 2Blu-ray-Digi - 3DVD-Digi - CD - Earbook - 2LP (black) in gatefold - 2LP (blue) in gatefold (mailorder + wholesale) - 2LP (silver) in gatefold (mailorder exclusive) - Earbook in tote bag (mailorder exclusive) DVD1 30 Years Anniversary Show - Wacken Open Air 01. Intro 02. Wacken Anthem (We Are The Metalheads) 03. Burning The Witches 04. East Meets West (feat. Chris Boltendahl) 05. Raise Your Fist In The Air 06. Hellbound 07. Revenge 08. Earthshaker Rock 09. Breaking The Law (feat. Phil Campbell) 10. All We Are (feat. Eric Fish, Joakim Brodén & CORVUS CORAX) 30 Years Anniversary Show - Classic Night 11. Touch Of Evil 12. On The Run 13. Fear Of The Dark (feat. Blaze Bayley) 14. The Night Of The Warlock 15. You're My Family 16. Above The Ashes 17. Beyond The Trees 18. Hero 19. Princess Of The Dawn (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) 20. Dancing With An Angel (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) 21. Hard Rock Hallelujah (feat. LORDI) 22. Love Me In Black 23. Für Immer (Mix Clip Classic Night/Rock Night) 30 Years Anniversary Show - Rock Night 24. Raise Your Fist In The Air 25. Save My Soul 26. Running From The Devil 27. Without You 28. East Meets West (feat. Sabina Classen) 29. Rock Till Death (feat. Hansi Kürsch) 30. Bad Blood (feat. LORDI) 31. Denim And Leather (feat. Biff Byford) 32. Out Of Control 33. Wacken Anthem (We Are The Metalheads) 34. Metal Racer 35. Herzblut 36. Burn It Up 37. Balls To The Wall (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) 38. All We Are DVD2 01. Behind The Curtain, Inside The Heart Of Doro (Documentary) DVD3 - Bonus Concert Movie 30 Years Anniversary Show - Classic Night 01. Celebrate 02. Burn It Up 03. Breaking The Law 04. All We Are 05. Metal Racer 30 Years Anniversary Show - Rock Night 06. True As Steel 07. Evil 08. Egypt (The Chains Are On) (feat. Chris Caffery) 09. Revenge 10. Hellbound 11. You've Got Another Thing Comin' (feat. Biff Byford) 12. Fight 13. Drum Solo 14. Ich Will Alles (feat. Andy Brings) 15. Metal Tango 16. Unholy Love 30 Years Anniversary Show - Wacken Open Air 17. Metal Tango (feat. Eric Fish & Frau Schmitt) 18. Drum Solo 19. Für Immer (feat. Uli Jon Roth) Rock Hard Festival 2015 20. Hellbound 21. Für Immer Russia Tour 2015 22. Touch Of Evil 23. I Rule The Ruins CD + Digital: 01. On The Run 02. Save My Soul 03. Raise Your Fist 04. Fear Of The Dark 05. Revenge 06. Earthshaker Rock 07. Without You 08. Rock Till Death 09. Egypt (The Chains Are On) 10. Für Immer 11. Hellbound 12. Balls To The Wall 13. You're My Family 14. All We Are Blu-ray 1 30 Years Anniversary Show - Wacken Open Air 01. Intro 02. Wacken Anthem (We Are The Metalheads) 03. Burning The Witches 04. East Meets West (feat. Chris Boltendahl) 05. Raise Your Fist In The Air 06. Hellbound 07. Revenge 08. Earthshaker Rock 09. Breaking The Law (feat. Phil Campbell) 10. All We Are (feat. Eric Fish, Joakim Brodén & CORVUS CORAX) 30 Years Anniversary Show - Classic Night 11. Touch Of Evil 12. On The Run 13. Fear Of The Dark (feat. Blaze Bailey) 14. The Night Of The Warlock 15. You're My Family 16. Above The Ashes 17. Beyond The Trees 18. Hero 19. Princess Of The Dawn (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) 20. Dancing With An Angel (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) 21. Hard Rock Hallelujah (feat. LORDI) 22. Love Me In Black 23. Für Immer (Mix Clip Classic Night/Rock Night) 30 Years Anniversary Show - Rock Night 24. Raise Your Fist In The Air 25. Save My Soul 26. Running From The Devil 27. Without You 28. East Meets West (feat. Sabina Classen) 29. Rock Till Death (feat. Hansi Kürsch) 30. Bad Blood (feat. LORDI) 31. Denim And Leather (feat. Biff Byford) 32. Out Of Control 33. Wacken Anthem (We Are The Metalheads) 34. Metal Racer 35. Herzblut 36. Burn It Up 37. Balls To The Wall (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) 38. All We Are Blu-ray 2 01. Behind The Curtain, Inside The Heart Of Doro (Documentary) 30 Years Anniversary Show - Classic Night 02. Celebrate 03. Burn It Up 04. Breaking The Law 05. All We Are 06. Metal Racer 30 Years Anniversary Show - Rock Night 07. True As Steel 08. Evil 09. Egypt (The Chains Are On) (feat. Chris Caffery) 10. Revenge 11. Hellbound 12. You've Got Another Thing Comin' (feat. Biff Byford) 13. Fight 14. Drum Solo 15. Ich Will Alles (feat. Andy Brings) 16. Metal Tango 17. Unholy Love 30 Years Anniversary Show - Wacken Open Air 18. Metal Tango (feat. Eric Fish & Frau Schmitt) 19. Drum Solo 20. Für Immer (feat. Uli Jon Roth) Rock Hard Festival 2015 21. Hellbound 22. Für Immer Russia Tour 2015 23. Touch Of Evil 24. I Rule The Ruins
dorostrongandprouddvd.jpg

Continue reading...