double-deckers, telephone boxes, the flag and so on...

Loona

*~holdacska~*
Sep 2, 2003
Budapest, Hungary
Visit site
Hello to everyone!

Could you please tell me where can I find further information on these? Like when they were introduced, some about their story, how they looked like some years ago, and things like that.
The feature that they have in common is that they are all red (okay, the flag is partly only, but that also has a history why it has these colours today), and we chose this topic to write about for the inclass presentation I mentioned some weeks ago. Weird a bit, but at least (and at last) we have one...
I would also be happy if you could tell me some other things that are GB-related and red

Thank you for any little piece of info :)

Greetings: Loona

erm...
dead.gif
<dead>

Loona said:
Hello to everyone!

Could you please tell me where can I find further information on these? Like when they were introduced, some about their story, how they looked like some years ago, and things like that.
The feature that they have in common is that they are all red (okay, the flag is partly only, but that also has a history why it has these colours today), and we chose this topic to write about for the inclass presentation I mentioned some weeks ago. Weird a bit, but at least (and at last) we have one...
I would also be happy if you could tell me some other things that are GB-related and red

Thank you for any little piece of info :)

Greetings: Loona

you need to find all about the ADC london route master ........ the best red bus there is.... and there red so giants know not to eat them ............