Downgrade short clip. (Metal driven melodic hxc)

El_Gato

I love this gain
Oct 20, 2007
Spain
www.myspace.com
Used to track in a 003 and mixing in a great studio with HD, great pre's, every plugin available for mac and a finalizer, I was now testing/trying my new laptop with vista :erk: and doing some recording for one of my bands.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2752959/short%20shot%202nd%20round.mp3

Almost everything is recorded straight through an Edirol ua-25, including vocals :erk::erk: some free plugs (tse x30, le-456 on guits) and many samples and impulses from the community (s-presshigh -thanks Catharsis-, faderhead kick -thanks smy1-, Joey Jordisson Sn -thnx Lasse, I think they're yours-, and some other random ones).

Drums were tracked with an e-kit with real cymbals, bass is MusicMan Stingray, Gibson SG voodoo with stock pups and a Solidtube Mic modded with a 12AX7 and filter inside the cap off.

It was such a challenge to do it with less resources but it's gaving me the chance to try many crazy new things and learn a lot more. And now I can work anywhere I like :)

My weakest point is vocals -always- but maybe this is now cause no ssl/no good room and mostly cause the vocalist sucks -me-

edit: updated link