Download 18 Track Bootcamp Sampler Now

Id love to do a CD showcase for the ENERTIA when it comes out! My old band opened up for them on their "Law Of Three" EP at Saratoga Winners in NY. Albany / Upstate NY had a killer scene back in the day! Great memories!

Absolutely! I'd definitely be up for you doing that and would like to be involved for it as well. Jamie King did a KILLER job on the remastering and the idea I had for the old school painted album cover will be handled by the amazing Steven Cobb. Thanks to Matt @ Divebomb for getting our releases back in print once again....

as a side note - We have a new CD that is 6 years in the making that will FINALLY see the light of day in the spring of 2014!!!! Scott has his last vocal recording session for the last of 11 songs next Thursday night! I was really upset that the recording took so long on the new CD (every one of our other sessions were done within a week), but I can say the performance level and songwriting on this CD is best we've ever had. A new song will be posted online before the end of 2013.

Thanks,
Joe

This is another track taken from the EVERTHRONE album "Evil Tongues" coming in December. They are definitely in the PP Forum realms of enjoyment. \m/

Last edited by a moderator: