Download 2006

Dave [IRL] said:
please? :(

they have a 5 day gap from the Slayer tour while Download is on...
I dont think the dates are done yet. They are probably gunna fill those days up with shows.

I doubt they will because Download is in UK, their other tour is in US, it might be a struggle (I have no idea how long it takes to get from one to the other).
But if they did, that'd be awesome.

Dave [IRL] said:
lol man, i'm only goin cus of mates goin bunch of lads from wales and liverpool are going and no one's goin to graspop so far so i gotta go SOMEWHERE

lmL

More than welcome to hit wacken with us!

Never turn down some drinking with the irish :lol:

Don't go to Download, I was going to go when i saw Metallica were headlining and they said they were going to play new stuff but then i looked at the rest of the bill and it's pure shit.

Feel_The_Force said:
Don't go to Download, I was going to go when i saw Metallica were headlining and they said they were going to play new stuff but then i looked at the rest of the bill and it's pure shit.

Dude, there's 3 and a half months left yet, give it some time.

Mudvayne were added last year like 2 days before, I'm sure there'll be plenty more kickass bands there by then. I'm quiet looking forward to seeing Arch Enemy though.

Or, you could just buy a single ticket for Saturday, don't camp or anything so just turn up late, watch 'Tallica and then go.

Download is shit now, 2004 was good but that's it. I hope CoB don't play it because all the little emo fags would notice them and start with their merch and it would irritate me because I'm a cunt like that.

Wacken it is \m/

Rebellion said:
Download is shit now, 2004 was good but that's it. I hope CoB don't play it because all the little emo fags would notice them and start with their merch and it would irritate me because I'm a cunt like that.

Wacken it is \m/

They already have, and yes, but download has always been shit. All I want to do is go and see Metallica, and fuck off outtah there.

Download 2006 is definately worth going to in my opinion. Fuckin Arch Enemy are there, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again. Cradle are there (dontgiveashitifyoudontlikethem) Metallica are there for the value of being able to say you have seen them. etc... Bodom defo wont go imo. Dave isnt actually called Dave... and hes not from ireland. 'Shes' my friend from England called Brenda :) and yeah there are still months of fuckin time to get more bands..

Rebellion said:

Wacken it is \m/

Emo cunts already DO wear their merch.

AlixSB said:
Download 2006 is definately worth going to in my opinion. Fuckin Arch Enemy are there, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again. Cradle are there (dontgiveashitifyoudontlikethem) Metallica are there for the value of being able to say you have seen them. etc... Bodom defo wont go imo. Dave isnt actually called Dave... and hes not from ireland. 'Shes' my friend from England called Brenda :) and yeah there are still months of fuckin time to get more bands..

Are you sayin to me that Cradle of Filth, Arch Enemy and Metallica are there? I better check the website for this one :p