dr. Martens Endorsement ?

Albatros

visitor
Dec 11, 2006
Greece
Check at opeth.com, the new site, at the Endorsements it has dr. Martens.
so they footwear is Endorsed too? lol

Well Opeth has a past with all the Martins. So I wouldn't be surprised if they go on to Martens now.

Hell if I was in a successful band and could get endorsements I would have a ton.

Like Tama drums and Gibson guitars.

Axe endorses DW drums. And Mike and Fredrik endorse PRS guitars. There can't two different enodrsement from two companies with the same working profile. They can endorse PRS guitars and Fender amps, for example. But not PRS guitars and Fender guitars. They can play it, but they can't endorse it. If you know what I mean.

Axe endorses DW drums. And Mike and Fredrik endorse PRS guitars. There can't two different enodrsement from two companies with the same working profile. They can endorse PRS guitars and Fender amps, for example. But not PRS guitars and Fender guitars. They can play it, but they can't endorse it. If you know what I mean.

Yeah.

They were endorsed by Koppartrans (swedish fashion clothing label) for years now and noone cared.

Doc Martens own, but the quality in them has gone to shit now that they are all made in China instead of England.

Last pair I bought was Chinese and they were not as comfortable.