Dragonlord Interview

Loud Magazine:
What does it cost to book Dragonlord anyway?
Eric Peterson:
Booze!

And they havent come to Australia? The whole COUNTRY is beer! Doesnt he watch The Simpsons?

Tea.

Beer?

T E A.

B E E R?

:)

Of course, our water supply is beer, it comes from the taps here. We bathe in it, we fill our pools with it, we drink it.

Well except for me, I dont drink at all, so I cant actually tell you if we have dark beer or not, but im sure we would have it :)

spawn said:
Of course, our water supply is beer, it comes from the taps here. We bathe in it, we fill our pools with it, we drink it.

Well except for me, I dont drink at all, so I cant actually tell you if we have dark beer or not, but im sure we would have it :)

well, whatever the water is made of... have mercy you have some hella cute guys (from) there ;)!

have you seen the new tarzan t.v. series??? well, a girl might be a better person to ask :lol:!

hell yeah, travis fimmel!

crave9-2002.jpg

ms. anthrope said:
well, whatever the water is made of... have mercy you have some hella cute guys (from) there ;)!

have you seen the new tarzan t.v. series??? well, a girl might be a better person to ask :lol:!

hell yeah, travis fimmel!

crave9-2002.jpg
The women are FAR more attractive than the men here im sorry to tell you. Thats my opinion of course, but I couldnt possibly be wrong now could I?

I didnt even know there WAS a new Tarzan tv series... I used to pretend I was Tarzan when I was a kid, ill have to see if they lived up to my legend when/if it ever comes on over here :)