DRAGONLORD show cancellations

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
for you fans who were planning to attend the following shows:

09/29/03 - AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

DRAGONLORD regretfully announces that they are unable to perform at the upcoming shows scheduled for October 24, 2003 with DEATH ANGEL at the Cadillac Ranch in Concord, and on October 28, 2003 at the Cat Club in San Francisco, due to Jon Allen's personal family issues.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jon and his family.

Yep, I too bought a plane ticket and hotel. What can you do, I'm bummed but everything goes out the window when someone in your family is sick or needs help.

I hope Jon and his family will pull through ok.

Not to sound callous or cold-hearted by any means, but can't Dragonlord/Testament grab another drummer, even temporarily? Best wishes to Jon Allen and all, but there eventually comes a point when the bands must carry on. What's Tempesta up to??

toilethead said:
Not to sound callous or cold-hearted by any means, but can't Dragonlord/Testament grab another drummer, even temporarily? Best wishes to Jon Allen and all, but there eventually comes a point when the bands must carry on. What's Tempesta up to??

Hi TH,

DL decided to cancel the upcoming shows out of respect for the Allen family, and will concentrate on writing for the next album instead.

You may hear more from Mr. Tempesta... ;)

hiddenlegions said:
Yep, I too bought a plane ticket and hotel. What can you do, I'm bummed but everything goes out the window when someone in your family is sick or needs help.

I hope Jon and his family will pull through ok.

That's good. Waste not, want not!