Dream Theater On Xbox Live

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
This was posted on http://www.g4tv.com , Thought some of you might want to check it out. Maybe next we will see a Nightmare records band if we are lucky.

-----------------

Prog rockers Dream Theater will be playing Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (and maybe a different title as well) on Xbox Live tomorrow, December 5 to celebrate the release of its ninth album, Systematic Chaos. The event is part of the he "Game with Fame" program.

If you're an Xbox Live Gold member, send a friend request to these Xbox LIVE Gamertags while playing online from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 5:

DreamTheater_James (James LaBrie – vocals)
DreamTheater_JohnM (John Myung – bass)
DreamTheater_JohnP (John Petrucci – guitar)
DreamTheater_Jordan (Jordan Rudess – keyboards)
DreamTheater_Mike (Mike Portnoy – drums)

If you're invited to play, you'll be able to chat with band members while flying around in Crimson Skies.

haha that would be funny as hell, just killing one of the members of dream theater then saying "wow you fucking suck, i hope you are better at music than this game, jesus christ!"

Thats sweet. I know Los Lonely Boys aren't metal or anything, but my brother played one of them in Halo the other day.

Still pretty cool that XBox is setting a system up where fans can play with their music icons.

The guys in Cellador play Halo on occasion. In fact they posted a bulletin the other day saying they would be on if anyone wanted to join them. :headbang: