DREAMSCAPE - New "Revoiced" CD Complete

hunter

Mar 13, 2004
I just read that Dreamscape have completed work on their new REVOICED cd, which is a re-recording of selected songs from their first two albums, Very & Trance Like State.

I also heard that it "might" be available at ProgPower, is this true? And will it be available for order off the band's website, for those of us who won't be at PP6?

urinalcakemix said:
if Its at prog power, I'll be snatching it up. Can't wait to hear it!

its very true! :hotjump:
we had a lot of work to finish it in time! in spite of all the trouble this year (studio move, new drummer and intensive songwriting) we were able to rerecord some older stuff! we will bring it to you - directly to atlanta and this is the world premiere, because in september its not in the stores in europe! :cool: - the preparty is also our cd release party! :headbang:
best regards!
wolfgang from dreamscape

YES!!!

Yes yes yes......

Wolfgang, this ROCKS!!!
So it will be released first with us Prog Power goers in Atlanta?....

Dreamscape fans get lucky AGAIN - you guys kick ass!!!!!!

:headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship:

I'm particuluarly curious to hear the new versions of the songs from "Trance-Like State," as that album had a lot of potential. Unfortunately, some of the original versions sound kind of choppy. Though I think that "Very" is musical perfection, I certainly wouldn't mind hearing these songs performed with Roland. Once again, I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again, Wolfgang! I never thought I'd ever see you in concert, and now I'm getting the opportunity of seeing you a second time!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Excellent!

You guys were a very big suprise at PP when you performed. After your set I went abd bought 2 of your cds. It's good to hear that you're bringing new material (even if its re-recorded). I don't have the 1st album, so it will be a treat for me.

If you can bring some of the 1st cds, I'll take one of those too.

New shirts too :worship:

we will bring a lot of cd's with us:

trance like state (1. album)
very (2. album)
end of silence (3.album) - only a few.
revoiced (4. album)
promo-cd (give away!)

we won't have new shirts with us. the complete new album (5. album) will be released in february/march 2006... then we will have new shirts!

best regards!

wolfgang

Creeps said:
You guys gained a lot of fans last time by tossing cds into the crowd and giving them out at your table. More bands should do that.

they should, but they don't do it... and thats the difference! ;)
but all jokes aside: we want you to like our music, so we have to do a lot to achieve this aim! :headbang:
wolfgang

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
Creeps said:
You guys gained a lot of fans last time by tossing cds into the crowd and giving them out at your table. More bands should do that.

they should, but they don't do it... and thats the difference! ;)
but all jokes aside: we want you to like our music, so we have to do a lot to achieve this aim! :headbang:
wolfgang

I sure hope you bring some girlie t-shirts! I wanted to buy one now to wear at the preparty but the shipping is too much. From what I'm seeing it looks like to ship one shirt to the U.S. costs 14 EU! The shirt's only 12EU. Am I reading that wrong? Well, anyway, bring me a small, I swear I'll buy one. :D

AMBR said:
DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
I sure hope you bring some girlie t-shirts! I wanted to buy one now to wear at the preparty but the shipping is too much. From what I'm seeing it looks like to ship one shirt to the U.S. costs 14 EU! The shirt's only 12EU. Am I reading that wrong? Well, anyway, bring me a small, I swear I'll buy one. :D

we will bring some (design: end of silence) t-shirts with us and of course a girlie shirt for you!
best regards!
Wolfgang from dreamscape

Now THAT's service! :headbang:

BTW, Wolfgang, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it looks like some sort of weird alien life-force is breaking into our dimension through the left side of your face.

I just thought you should know. :D

Pellaz said:
Now THAT's service! :headbang:

BTW, Wolfgang, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it looks like some sort of weird alien life-force is breaking into our dimension through the left side of your face.

I just thought you should know. :D

Ok and now my abdominal muscles hurts! - thank you! :tickled:
do you know something against alien attacks? iam really scared about that!
so lets see what will happen in a month... i hope the alien in atlanta on stage is able to play guitar? - will i succeed in passing the frontier? a million questions...
best regards!
wolfgang and his alien from dreamscape