Drew Barrymore, Hot or not?

E V I L

Sangfroid Affectations
Sep 2, 2001
Imminence
Visit site
Ok fellas, last "hot/not" threads.

I have a housemate who has just got his esquire magazine in the mail today, and drew barrymore graces the cover.

Well, in my circle of friends she happens to be another controversial figure.

Is she hot? or is she a hag?

The latter is soemthing I actually propositioned. No doubt she was f***ably fab about 6 or so years ago, but she's seems more haggard lately.

But then again, I see her on this cover (I have yet to check out the magazine) and she looks great. I'm not quite primed just yet to reaffirm any thing.

So what do you think fellas and/or ladies? Is she still the sex goddess of yore, or is she a little more like a witch of old age?

I agree with Metalman, she is kind of plain... I think she is pretty but nothing special at all. She looks like a little kid, except for some aspects of her body :D :lol: I personally like Christina Ricci better, she is more my type.

I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers... (crackers being my bi-sexual girlfriend)

It is all about the way she is. The way she moves, and laughs makes her hot to me.

Luke: the real question is why haven't you yet corrected your signature? It should read, "Pardon me, but have YOU got any grey poupon?.....But of course..." :lol:

on the thread

I have to concur with those who say she's hot. One of the pictures in this month's Esquire magazine, in which she's wearing a tight fishnet for a shirt, clearly revealing her breasts, makes it VERY HARD (hehe no pun intended) to deny that she is. That loser Tom Greene is one lucky mofo!