Drinking Music

spioraid

Fancy a pint? Or two?
May 8, 2008
Centreville, VA
Any favorite drinking music you guys prefer?

I'm coming from an Irish heritage, so there's the usuals. I've also been getting into Gaelic Storms music, which is a brilliant mix of traditional Celtic/Gaelic music with World influences (djembes, accordion, harmonica, timbales). Fantastic stuff.

:kickass:

Slainté!

I'm into Pantera, Priest, 38 Special, Boston, VAN HALEN!!!, Finntroll, I'mma say Alestorm, basically any good old school classic rock will get it done for me.
Anything that makes me feel good without drinking will be exponentially better with substance.

EDIT: OLD ANTHRAX!

In the genre of metal:

Pantera, Rebel Meets Rebel, Cinderella, Skid Row, Loudness, Leatherwolf, Pride & Glory, Hellfueled, Alice In Chains, Annihilator and Metallica.

Nothing makes me want beer like Pantera. And it doesn't even have to be good beer. Even budweiser or coors will hit the spot when pantera is on. The funny thing is, a good beer buzz makes me want to listen to Pantera. Funny how that works.

Don't drink much anymore but I used to LOVE drinking beer and listening to Black Label Society.

.. f*ck!
How could i forget them!?
Seriously?

I mean, i wear the colors each time i go out drinking! >,<

Edit:
A little treat!

If you dont feel like hitting the booze after that one, youre wierd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just chilling out drinking music in my house is probably:
Down
Black Sabbath
Black label Society

But if the boys and girls are around and we are Partying than:
Pantera
Slayer
COB

And for sex:
Gun's and Roses
Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin

Cant believe Im the first here to name ACDC.

Also, Hatesphere's "Drinking With the King of the Dead" is our party anthem around here

classic rock´n roll is always good.....acdc motorhead,etc

i still remember banging some girl hearing in the background ...highway to hell..... that was fun