Drugs... don't do em.

I forgot the drug but I remember a similar story. A guy stole a car, but crashed in the police chase. You'd think he died from the crash but he got out and ran off. Police chased him for 2 miles before they could catch him.

The same guy had broken both legs. Felt no pain, super strength, super energy. Ever tried standing with a broken leg? Try running with two. What the hell

Very scary stuff. You'd think they feed this to soldiers or cage fighters or something.

I forgot the drug but I remember a similar story. A guy stole a car, but crashed in the police chase. You'd think he died from the crash but he got out and ran off. Police chased him for 2 miles before they could catch him.

The same guy had broken both legs. Felt no pain, super strength, super energy. Ever tried standing with a broken leg? Try running with two. What the hell

Very scary stuff. You'd think they feed this to soldiers or cage fighters or something.

PCP?

jesus that was a trip - it was the last thing i was expecting when the 2 women ran out in front of the truck and car - fucking loopers!

wheres part 2? i want more!!!!!!

Crazy fucking bitches. Wish they'd died on impact the first time with the way that they're acting. Unbelievable amount of restraint shown by the police there. I would have been nowhere near as polite if I was in their position!

Unbelievable amount of restraint shown by the police there. I would have been nowhere near as polite if I was in their position!

Seriously, when the six of them were all holding the one in the purple sweater and she was writhing and clearly just being a royal PITA, I can't believe no one just decked her right in the face :lol:

One of them is charged with a murder two days after this.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/woman-free/article-1307546-detail/article.html

A GOOD SAMARITAN was stabbed to death by a mentally-ill woman just days after she had run in front of traffic on the M6 three times.

Sabina Eriksson is awaiting sentence after admitting killing Glenn Hollinshead, of Fenton, on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

Eriksson – who had denied murder – knifed the 54-year-old four times at his Duke Street home before jumping from a bridge over the A50 at Heron Cross on May 20, 2008.

Mr Hollinshead had known Eriksson for less than a day after she had walked free from North Staffordshire Magistrates Court, in Fenton.

Eriksson had been in court charged with trespassing on the M6 and hitting a policewoman trying to arrest her near Keele Services on May 17, 2008.

Dramatic footage on The Sentinel's website shows Eriksson running in front of a Volkswagen Polo. After being knocked out for 15 minutes Eriksson then ran across the carriageway again.

Her twin sister Ursula had also run across the motorway and was struck by a lorry.

The sisters, who had no connection to North Staffordshire, had been travelling from Ireland to London when they got off their bus at Keele Services.

Now Mr Hollinshead's family is demanding to know why Eriksson was released by magistrates on May 19 without being fully assessed just days after she had run across the M6.

Brother Garry Hollinshead, aged 51, said: "Her mental disorder should have been picked up prior to her being let out into the community."

Nottingham Crown Court heard yesterday how Eriksson, of County Cork, was sentenced to one-day's custody and released.

The 41-year-old later met Mr Hollinshead in Christchurch Street, Fenton, and when she asked for directions to a local bed and breakfast or hotel he invited her to stay at his house.

The court heard Eriksson stayed the night and at 7.40pm on May 20 Mr Hollinshead asked neighbour, Frank Booth, for some tea bags before going inside.

But 74 seconds later Mr Hollinshead had been knifed and told Mr Booth: "She stabbed me".

After the stabbing Swedish national Eriksson ran from the house.

The mother-of-two was later pursued by paramedics before jumping 40-feet to the A50 carriageway.

Eriksson – who had no traces of alcohol or drugs – suffered serious injuries.

Christopher Hotten QC, prosecuting, said: "Any ordinary person would believe that her whole behaviour was bizarre."

The court heard two psychologists found Eriksson was suffering from a mental disorder at the time.

She has been remanded in custody and will be sentenced following a pre-sentence report.

Detective Superintendent Dave Garrett, from Staffordshire Police's major incident department, said: "The taking of Glenn's life was a violent and senseless act.

"We hope Eriksson admitting what she has done will help bring some sense of closure to Mr Hollinshead's family and friends."