Drum Editing/Programming, Gtr/Bass/Vocal Editing, Mixing, Reamping

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
In light of being scammed on my M-1 NTB trade, I need to make some money to recoup what I've lost.

I can edit/program drums, edit guitar/vocals/bass, tune vocals, mix projects, and as of Wednesday of this week, reamp with my 5150/Mesa 4x12 (will posts clips of that when I get home and can reamp).

I've got a dedicated FTP for you to upload to, and my prices are pretty low with quick turnaround times. I've edited drums for Lasse and Ryan Harvey, and drums/gtrs/bass/vocals for Dave Otero, for what it's worth.

PM me with your projects for a quote, and check out the samples page on the website link in my signature for some examples of my work.

hands down the fastest turn around i've seen, so fast, and right on time flawless edits, not one artifact. Jeff knows whats up

I'm not entirely sure man but I may need your assistance on programming some drums.

I'll be recording an album within the next few months and I'm not sure our drummer will be up to scratch, so we might call upon you.

How would it work? Would we send you the songs and then the MIDI and have you change the velocities and just mix some stuff up in general and then send the MIDI back?

I definitely would say work with Jeff for your programming needs. He's doing some stuff for another album I'll be working on and has done a phenomenal job so far :headbang:

I'm not entirely sure man but I may need your assistance on programming some drums.

I'll be recording an album within the next few months and I'm not sure our drummer will be up to scratch, so we might call upon you.

How would it work? Would we send you the songs and then the MIDI and have you change the velocities and just mix some stuff up in general and then send the MIDI back?

That's actually exactly how it works, pretty much. You let me know what sampler you're using, supply me with a preset (if you're using S2.0) or detailed description of kit so I know what actual drums/cymbals to program/write for, and whether you want me to work on drums you currently have written or if you want me to write from scratch. From there, I tweak velocities and humanize it and all, and then can either send it back to you or bounce wavs from S2.0 if your sampler isn't as good.