drumer-change in the I´m Sorry video.

Starchildren

My Own God
Oct 16, 2004
Sweden
I looked at the video for I´m Sorry the other day, and I noticed one thing:

Early in the video you can see Patric Karlsson sitting on a chair with a glass of wiskey in his hands.
In front of him stands Jonas.
Patrik looks up, gets up and he and Jonas shake hands.
After that, Jonas takes the seat and Patrik get to stand.

Is there anyone out there exept for me who think this can symbolize the change of drummer (ie, from Patric to Jonas), wich was during the time of the Recreation Day tour?

It should allso be mentioned that that´s pretty much the only time Jonas apperars in the video.

Until Then: :headbang:

@Tom
Hi Tom! How´s everything? I´ve sent you 2 emails a few weeks ago regarding to introduce a very special german drink to EVERGREY (NOT Jäger, much better stuff!), but you didn´t replied. Please think about my offer. I´m not kidding you. There´s a singer of a well known band from Stockholm who got this stuff from me and my boyfriend and he loves it...! Just send me an email or a PM if you guys like to receive a bottle for free. You won´t regret it, I swear!
Cheers,
BlackDawn :)

@Starchildren
Damn, I don´t know this video. :cry:
I would love to see this handshake in the video. After watching the DVD my impression of this band is so good, that I never would expect there could be a kind of "war" between Patric and Jonas and/or between Patric and the rest of the band. These guys really seem to be too nice to behave like assholes, so to speak.

thats awesome!! I thought something was up but I thought I was just being stupid.
kind of like that guy that was bitchin' about A touch of blessing when in the video they switched guitars a bunch. he thought it was editing errors.

To Tom:

Thanks... I did not expect you to answer...it´s a great hounor!!:worship:
Am I realy the first one..? seems a little bit strange concidering the video´s been out for...is it three years?
Keep on rocking!!!

To AxenmanAK:

Hehe, yeah that was actualy me :oops: , though it was kind of a joke... I just did not like it and made a big deal of it.
I don´t know what I was taking but I´ve stoped with it now ;)

To you all:

BTW, do you know why Patric left? I meen after looking at all the "backstage" videos on the DVD, Patric seems to be the funny one who allways seems to be happy with what he´s doing, and there is no sign of departure...

Keep on Rocking!!

I'm curious too, I have checked the Evergrey site, but found nothing regarding the drummer change. Would please someone in the know enlighten us?