DT triple live album

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
Just took this from DreamTheater.net :

Elektra will be issuing a new Dream Theater Live 3 CD set on September 18th, 2001, entitled "Live Scenes From New York". It will be the *complete* show recorded at Roseland Ballroom in New York City on August 30th, 2000, in its entirety from start to finish.

Track listing is:

Set 1: (Scenes From A Memory)
Regression
Overture 1928
Strange Deja Vu
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
Beyond This Life
John and Theresa solo
Though Her Eyes
Home
The Dance Of Eternity
One Last Time
The Spirit Carries On
Finally Free

Set 2:
Metropolis Pt.1
The Mirror
Just Let Me Breathe
Acid Rain
Caught in a New Millennium
Another Day
Jordan solo
Erotomania
Voices
The Silent Man
Learning To Live

Encore:
A Change Of Seasons

Release dates are still subject to change for different territories throughout the world.

I watched the live dvd last night by dream theatre, i never knew that the guy was the woman in his past life i thought he was the killer.....im now very confused over the story! Its a GREAT album though still, and they are great live :)

Has the DVD been released locally yet? I haven't seen it anywhere, and I can't order it from overseas because I only have a region 4 player.

I got the US version of the dvd Spiff, i dont know if its been released locally, i didnt see it when i bought the us version.

I got the DVD awhile ago, it rocks. Shame about directing though.

Most of the songs that are going to be on the 3CD set are on the DVD. The songs are spread through out the behind the scenes bits. I love the version of Caught In New Millenium.

Hope shirley does a better job with the mixing on the CD than he did on the DVD.