DT U.S. Tour OFFICIAL!

just read my metalupdate email and it has the confirmed dates as well except the line up reads IN FLAMES/DT/SENTENCED/KSE...that running order would make much more sense to me and i hope thats they way they play. theres no wall in hell KSE should go after DT or sentenced. personally, i think DT should be headlining the whole thing.

Originally posted by markgugs
One last thought: Why the FUCK are EITHER Sentenced OR Dark Tranquillity opening for Killswitch? Damn, that sucks!

a fucking crime that DT is opening......that seriously pisses me off since im not a KSE fan. :bah: I dont give a fuck Im gonna be there at the San Fran show with bells on :D

Granted DT is the best band on this ticket, but you can't blame Killswitch Engage if they are slotted to go after DT. They are just a young band, doing their thing. Personally, I think "Alive or Just Breathing" is an excellent CD.

GZ

damn theres a lot of people from this board going to the show in VA. well, count me in as well! im gonna pick up a ticket tomorrow. and its 1 week after my bday.:D