Dublins fair city

haha a couple of days ago i was sitting with that bird on the river shore and eating a kebab and that and i was dying to be kebab-steak-knife :ill:

anywhere but fukking bruxelles :lol:
o donohues on baggot street does some proper man trad, you'll be right at home there amongst fellow beardies. they close real early tho, so yis can even piss off to bruxelles to listen to manowar.

"bambi lead us through the streets of dublin..."
like fuck, someone else can walk point tru the monto this time :lol:

Bambi said:
anywhere but fukking bruxelles :lol:
o donohues on baggot street does some proper man trad, you'll be right at home there amongst fellow beardies. they close real early tho, so yis can even piss off to bruxelles to listen to manowar.

"bambi lead us through the streets of dublin..."
like fuck, someone else can walk point tru the monto this time :lol:

who needs Manowar when theres man trad anyway, and beardies? sound eh!

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
nah i was steak-knife when we finally stood up :D

Steak-knife repression is one of the worst things, because when the steak-knife finally cuts it is pure evil. Just like having a hot coat on on a hot day and being too scared to take it off because everyone will smell the MAN , except the more you leave it on - the more you will be THE MAN / LION.

find the time to occasionally seep one unit of hot steak-knife into the seat every 3 minutes or so to avoid the build up and eventual attack of pure evil.

thanks for the senior steak-knife advices. that was a hard situation that one tho cause altho the action took place outdoor we were sitting on the floor so the steak-knife radars were a bit too close to me steak-knife canon. thats why i waited for the moment wed stand up so i could pretend im stretching and finally turn loose the 'swoof!'.

Daft sex :)

I have no idea but if I replace this expression with "mehdi big fart" (accordingly), the whole story makes perfect sense.

Anyways, steak knife must be a MAN thing too, so I dunno, I'm just a girl :oops:

some kind of explanation of this burger-knife or whatever thing would be good though for the rest of us stupid people here...