Dudes, I just went outside for 5 seconds and my EYEBALL FROZE

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
I wandered hazily into the next openable door.. it was a store. My right eye wouldn't close. I tried to blink and my lids were met with tiny, spiky, icy EYE CRYSTALS that pierced into my frozen once-youthful eyelid flesh.

Then I had to endure the sensation of my eyeball THAWING.. it was sort of like, you know that sound that giant spiders always make in cartoons when they walk? It was like that.

well *I'm* wearing short-sleeves yet again!

ct-ca120.jpg

Hodgepodge4_page.htm

??

the wind around the 26 story library at umass used to burn my eyes so bad it would make me involuntarily cry. i feel for you pal.

Once when I was walking around there, and the wind was making me cry because it was hurting my face so bad, I noticed this flock of ducks just sitting around near the pond right there, kind of walking around all easygoing-like, and quacking the day away as if to suggest they were completely oblivious to the diamond-razor winds that pretty much glacially changed the bone structure in my face.

It's even cold here, goddammit! Well, I think it's cold anyway. All of my northeastern chums here tell me I don't know what true cold weather is, but it's bad enough for me to get pissed about it anyway.

Fuck! It's below freezing outside right now AND they are calling for a chance of SNOW/WINTERY MIX tomorrow night. What the fuck is that about? Attention weather, it is December 3, not the middle of January. A week ago I was happily wearing shorts. Winter hits with a sudden, crushing blow.

well, one shouldnt have to travel for their seasons. sayin. i dont want to argue. i have spent enough time in california to know it's totally not for me. that's all.

railroad spikes. hah.