Dumbest fag ever

Dude I watch Scare Tactics (GREAT show), and that hands down was the funniest segment they ever had. I almost pissed my pants when that one aired, FUNNY! When you watch it with no interruptions it's way better! (Scare Tactics was on Sci Fi today - marathon - anyone catch it!?)

to veer a little off topic ... a girl I know has a lot of gay guy friends ... I asked her what is this fucking affectation in the voice of most gay people, this girly, kid like way of talking???

she said it's just that ... an affectation, they do it on purpose.

wtf? that takes some serious energy out of someone, to talk differently all day than your natural inclination.

They do it on purpose? Wtf, is that a way to show the world: hey hear how I talk, I'm gay!!

Maybe they started doing it on purpose, then it became natural. Still, why would you want to force your own voice?

AsModEe said:
Maybe they started doing it on purpose, then it became natural.

Yeah. Ever hear of those people who adopt a certain kind of laugh in order to be annoying, but it ends up becoming his/her own.

AsModEe said:
They do it on purpose? Wtf, is that a way to show the world: hey hear how I talk, I'm gay!!

Maybe they started doing it on purpose, then it became natural. Still, why would you want to force your own voice?

if you really think about it ... it has to be on purpose ... who the hell talks like that when they grow up.
they probably end up getting so used to it that it eventually becomes natural ... but still ... WTF?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/28/people.georgetakei.ap/index.html

story.takei.ap.jpg

I was going to follow up with something like , "Makes you think a little differently when Sulu says <insert quote with homersexual innuendo that was never considered to be as such before>" and then I realized, Sulu had no memorable quotes

captain, these butt-thrusters sure are warm. okay that sucked.

i was thinking last night it would be funny if i was ever caught on one of these shows since like, i'm too cheap to pay for cable and i'm pretty clueless when it comes to television anyhow:

"hey nad, GOTCHA!!! you're on SCARE TACTICS!!!"
"...what the fuck is that?"