Dungeon's last album

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
Being the OS bunch that you are, I thought I might give you a headsup on the last album from Australian Heavy metalers Dungeon. Entitled The Final Chapter, it's a very fitting send off to one of the most well known metal bands down under.
It isn't out abroad just yet, but it should be sometime soon.
Check out the first to tracks from the album here: www.myspace.com/dungeonmetal

I don't normally create threads just to tell people about new CD's, but this is definately one of the best albums of the year, and Dungeon's career.

On a side note, Lord Tim (vocals and guitar) has created a new band, following on from Dungeon's sound (albeit a bit more broader in it's influence).

Check it out, let me know what you think :headbang:

I am really waiting to hear this disc!

I have been a fan of these guys for years. I have wanted them to come to the USA and had mentioned it to Lord Tim on their board a few years back. He said to be patient and he had big news... well nothing much happened except them touring Japan or something... then a few months later... they broke up!:mad:

I was upset to say the least because they have some great music... I always hate it when a great band dies... Anywho... I can't wait for this disc to be out!!!

Anyone who doesn't know these guys should check them out. They have a pure Old School vibe!:headbang:

FUCKING DUNGEON IS AWESOME!!!!! I have Ressurection, Rise To Power, and One Step Beyond. All are Killer! i talked to Lord Tim one Myspace a few months back and was like just be patient the new album is coming. HURRY UP DAMN IT!!

Those clips worked about 10 seconds.o_O
Well that 10 second did sound bretty metal to me. :D
I might check that album.

Yeah...Mysapce. It truly is an awsome album, those clips don't really do it justice.
I realised today that even though I ont have 2 Dungeon albums (so far) they definately make me feel as though Dungeon were one of the most consistent bands around. I mean, I have a really early album, and the most recent, and they're both all killer.

I have seen Dungeon live many times since about 1999... I actually like their 98 album Resurrection best, probably coz I remember singing along to all those anthems live so many times years ago, like Fight and Wake Up and Paradise etc! And yelling out for Slave Of Love, a Dokken-esque melodic hard rock song off their first EP!

His new band LORD is excellent and I think better than the later Dungeon albums, for me anyway... It's more like the early Dungeon (more 80s melodic hard rock influence), and less thrashy and speed metal influenced, so a little more up my alley!